I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 8 April 2019
E portfolio Maths - Maths goal
Know 10s 100s and 1000s in large numbers This goal is easy as you just have to make sure
you've got the right numbers. I know how to do this goal.
Great to see your knowledge of expanding numbers increasing as we went through this activity. You can now use this to work on any question related to place value. - Miss Lamond
Great to see your knowledge of expanding numbers increasing as we went through this activity. You can now use this to work on any question related to place value.
ReplyDelete- Miss Lamond