Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 April 2018

Cross Country Reflection

Cross Country Reflection


1. How did your Cross Country training go?


I went really well because I pushed myself harder and harder every time we started to run and I never gave
up. For example: I really wanted to walk because I was getting so puffed and tired and my legs were starting to
hurt with lots of pain but I didn't give up I kept going, pacing myself and got a really good score on my laps, my
highest was 4 and a half.


2.  Did you improve your lap number? Why? Why not?


Yes I improved my lap number because I kept pacing myself and not giving up. e.g. I started off at a slow
jog that kept me going for about 3 and a half laps then when the timer was coming to a stop I started to run faster
and then sprint for the lats 10-15 seconds.

3. What value did you show on Friday at Cross Country? How?


I showed brave and respect by not giving up when my chest was getting cold because of all the cold air
getting inhaled by my lungs and telling people not to give up when they felt like walking e.g. Isla.

4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)?
How?


__Kaylee Moffat_____showed respect by cheering me on after she had had her turn and told me to keep
going and I was doing really well and was so close to the end and I could do it without stopping.



1 comment:

  1. I like how you added examples and you added lots of detail.It would be good if you could add a caption at the bottom of your picture.

    From your BFF Aaliyah Simpson

    ReplyDelete