Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

Choice blog post - Reading

Week 3 Choice blog post



  1. What goal does this piece of work connect to?
    Understanding because I need to understand New Zealand to be able to write my
          paragraph and I needed to understand the story of Brazil that we had to read.  

  1. How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
    I have achieved this goal better than I thought I would've because I didn't think my story
         about New Zealand would have as many facts as it does.


  1. What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
    I have shown brave becuase I hardly knew anything about NZ and I had to be brave
         when I wrote a whole paragraph about our country and try and put things I didn't know into a sentence and making sure it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment