Week 5 Choice blog post
My plan and writing
What goal does this piece of work connect to?
The goal this piece of work connects to using complex sentences. It connects to this goal because I have been trying to add as many complex sentences in my writing where possible.
How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
I didn't achieve this goal very well because I couldn't think of spots to add complex sentences. Next time I need to keep re-reading and figure out a sentence I could change up to make it complex,
What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
The value I have shown with this piece of work is create because I had to create new ideas and ways to write my story. I also had to show create when I have to create a new way to make a complex sentence

No comments:
Post a Comment