Week 7 Production blog post
- How well have I contributed to my group this week?
This week I was away 3 days and didn't have much to do with my group (Hiroshima)
but when I got back I watched the performance and had a look at all the things that could
be improved. I also got the narrator for my group and a main part (tour guide).
2. My favourite idea for the production is? (it might be someone else’s)
My favourite idea for the production is how it's based at a museum and the students
get locked in at night.They discover all sorts of famous people from different countries
and then they come to life and everyone does their part.
My favourite idea for the production is how it's based at a museum and the students
get locked in at night.They discover all sorts of famous people from different countries
and then they come to life and everyone does their part.
3. A person in my group who has shown one of our values is? How?
Jonty K has shown the value connect by coming together with the carman mirandas.
Even though he is the main lead he always tries his best to be in time with Stacey and Talula.
Even though he is the main lead he always tries his best to be in time with Stacey and Talula.
No comments:
Post a Comment