All About Me
Who is in my family/whanau?
In my family there is my mum Selena, my dad Barry, my sister Brooke and me.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
When I'm bored I like to do some drawing, go horse riding, teach myself gymnastics and play on my trampoline.
What do you like to do at school?
At school I love to read new books, learn how to write new stories and learn how to read hard books and challenge myself.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to try and learn lots more maths because I don't really feel confident around numbers.
What helps you learn?
I learn a lot quicker when there are quiet areas and when no one is annoying me or trying to talk to me while I'm trying to learn.
What stops you learning?
I stop learning when the are people distracting me while I'm trying to focus.
Who are my friends at school?
My close friends are Aaliyah, Isla, Dayna, Amber.G, Rebecca, Winni, and Maddie.G
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of my holidays was going to Timaru because we got a really cool cabin and we got to hire grass pedal carts and we could play on the tramp.
No comments:
Post a Comment