Who did you share a bunk room with?
The friends I shared my bunk room with were Aaliyah, Zoe, Bridie, Emily, Samantha,
Maddi. F and Bella.
What was your favourite rotation activity? Why?
My favourite activity was the Burma Trail because we were blindfolded and holding onto onto a rope. Miss Butler and my dad were telling us there were logs and tunnels and we
looked really dumb because we weren't going over logs or through tunnels.
What two school values did you show? How?
1. I showed the value connect by making lot of new friends like Bella Bridie and lots more. We became friends by sharing the same bunk room and talking heaps, and we found out we had some similarities.
2. The other value I showed was brave because I was really scared/nervous to go on the bouldering wall because I was scared I was going to fall off, but I tried climbing up the wall and ended up getting to the top.
What was the best part of camp for you?
The best part of camp for me was becoming friends with everyone in my bunk room and
having a good time.


Was a good camp, Burma trail was fun tricking you kids about logs and trees
ReplyDelete