Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 July 2018

Choice blog post - Reading

Week 1 Choice blog post





  1. What goal does this piece of work connect to?
    Evaluate and remembering parts of the story.


  1. How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
    I have achieved these goals well because it's my first time trying new goals and I have
made sure my activities are still quality and making sure I am trying hard when
I pick my activities and when I complete them.


  1. What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
I have shown create because I have had to come up with new ideas in my work e.g. when I was creating a new outfit I had to explore new ways to  draw my out fit like if it would be the character wearing it or if it was just on display and I thought it would look better if it was just on display. 


No comments:

Post a Comment